Friday 6 June 2014

New CD: The Cherished Harp by Shelley Fairplay

The Cherished Harp
Songs from around the British Isles 
by Shelley Fairplay


"I greatly enjoyed bringing together a collection of my favourite traditional tunes and creating my own arrangements reflecting influences arising out of my musical journey so far. I greatly enjoyed working with the tunes and with this wonderful instrument, The Cherished Harp. I truly hope you will gain enjoyment listening to the resulting music." Shelley Fairplay

Audio clips and more info at
Creighton's Collection 





Track Listing:
1) Skye Boat Song | Scotland 
2) Ash Grove – Llwyn Onn | Wales 
3) The Water is Wide | English 
4) Cader Idris | Wales 
5) Keel Row | England 
6) Scarborough Fair | England 
7) Brian Boru’s March | Ireland 
8) Amazing Grace | American Visitor 
9) Myfanwy | Wales 
10) Sumer Is Icumen In | England 
11) Down by the Salley Gardens | Ireland 
12) Londonderry Air | Ireland 
13) Lullaby – Suo Gân | Wales
14) All Through the Night – Ar Hyd y Nos | Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment